Learning A New Language Online With The Right Teacher
Learning a second language is a big challenge which most people will have to face in this day and age to stay competitive on the professional market. It is a wonderful, mind-opening experience when done with the right teacher.
Imagine learning a new language with a highly trained, dynamic, bilingual coach who understands the challenge you are facing when learning a new language for the first time. They have been there before and they can speak your language so there are no more ‘‘lost in translation’’ moments.
- Work with a great bilingual teacher no matter where you live!
- Lessons can be easily scheduled via our private online scheduling system.
- Lessons can be rescheduled within 24 hours notice.
- Lessons can take place even if you must travel for business, which offers more regularity to the learning process.
- No time or energy lost in public transport to get to the lesson.
- No books, notepads or pencils needed!
- No photocopies, homework or texts lost/forgotten on the way to the lesson.
- You can work until the very last minute prior to the start of the lesson and resume your tasks right after the lesson.
Focus & Motivation
- Private lessons on Skype eliminate most common distractions which occur during face-to-face lessons.
- Online learning creates a more focused environment for the participant (especially when using headphones to block all surrounding noises.)
- The use of online tools (blog & newspapers’ articles, audio and videos exercises) enhances your interest and increases your motivation to attend the lessons more regularly.
- You are much more likely to complete your assigned homework online than on paper.
Better, Faster Results
- Online learning offers better and faster results than with traditionnal face-to-face lessons.
- Several major companies use online teaching services like ours to ensure maximum results for their employees.
Our outstanding language coaches are here to help you unlock your potential with solutions adapted to your learning style and priorities.